Industry Leading Massage Therapy and Bodywork Services
Massage therapy is our fortè at TAB massage and Fitness. Specializing in various modalities helps us serve and provide for a variety of clientele. Massage therapy is known to provide wonderful health benefits as well as help correct degenerative diseases and chronic pain. Our soothing atmosphere, calming environment and expert staff will leave you feeling 100% satisfied. At TAB Massage and Fitness we strive to provide our clients with the best value available. We achieve this by deliver this by removing your check-in and debrief time from your appointment time. This allows us to offer maximum table time and we know how important it is to make sure you are given 100% value for your service.
Massage therapy is the manipulation of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance the function and promote relaxation and well-being. Massage involves acting on and manipulating the body with pressure ‚structured, unstructured, stationary, or moving‚ tension, motion, or vibration, done manually or with mechanical aids. Target tissues may include muscles, tendons, ligaments, skin, joints, or other connective tissue, as well as lymphatic vessels, or organs of the gastrointestinal system.
TAB Massage and Fitness invites their clients into a spacious relaxing atmosphere. Our massage therapy studio was designed with the client in mind to ensure the best experience possible. Our quaint inviting reception area greats each client upon entering the suite. Check in for your appointment and enjoy some light snacks and or a cup of tea of coffee. We offer four spacious massage suites with high ceilings, wood floors and soothing decor. Our massage therapy tables are dressed with fresh linens and table warmers. Our therapists all enjoy different sounds and music and each experience will not be the same.
TAB Massage and Fitness offers several different massage therapy modalities in an effort to accommodate a wide variety of clients. To get a better idea of what massage therapy service may benefit you the most, below are some highlights for some of our more popular services offered.
Advanced Muscle Therapy
- Sports Massage Therapy
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- Myofascial Massage Therapy
- Trigger Point Massage Therapy
Signature Muscle Therapy
- Therapeutic(aroma) Massage Therapy
- Stress Relief Massage Therapy
- Swedish Massage Therapy
- Thai Yoga Massage Therapy
Advanced Muscle TherapyBody Work Services
- Reiki Body-work
- Craniosacral Body Work
- Body Polish Body Work
- Signature Therapies - $45.00
- Advanced Therapies - $48.00
- Signature Therapies - $75.00
- Advanced Therapies - $90.00
- Signature Therapies - $102.00
- Advanced Therapies - $135.00
- Signature Therapies - $144.00
- Advanced Therapies - $180.00
- Signature Therapies - $150.00
- Advanced Therapies - $180.00
- Signature Therapies - $270.00
At TAB Massage and Fitness our number one priority is to satisfy our clients needs and expectations. In doing so, it is important that we maintain a highly efficient and organized schedule. Time is our product, so we ask that our clients respect their time slots as much as we do by acknowledging our cancellation policy below. Thank you in advance from all of the staff at TAB Massage and Fitness. Massage and Personal Training Cancellation Policy: Please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time in order to ensure a full massage and/or personal training session.
- You may cancel your appointment without charge 24 hours before your appointment.
- Same day cancellations will be charged 100% of the scheduled service price. A prepaid massage, personal training or group fitness session may be forfeited.
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged full price for the scheduled service.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment please call the office at 810-844-1283. Social Media and Email is not an appropriate form of cancellation.